It is still a work in progress as we are learning where we want different furniture pieces and decor items!
If it were up to Chad it'd all be in a garage sale; he just doesn't understand that this takes work; acquiring all these beautiful pieces that DO have meaning! I know he loves our things...but I think he just gets tired of moving them, HA (I can't say that I blame him)!
Our garage and front guest bedroom are pretty much full of "to do" items!
Chad's office is no where near complete!
Our kitchen is finished, we just need table and chairs for our currently empty breakfast nook (not pictured, but to the left of the kitchen)!
The dinning room needs some pizazz...curtains, table centerpiece....etc!
Our back guest bedroom is also in need of some pizazz...wall hangings, more furniture pieces (all which we have but haven't gotten around to yet)!
Our living room is almost there; we just need to hang up our gigantic cowhide rug which is framed!
The master bedroom is almost complete as well...still searching for the perfect decor items for a few places in need!
Our master bathroom needs a few more bath mats and a "make-up bench"!
...Moving is work and we're doing what we can all between work; so enjoy the few pics that I took...just for Y-O-U! =)
Entry

(to left...office, to right...formal dining room, hallway to right...master bedroom/bathroom/laundry room/garage, straight ahead...living room/kitchen/breakfast nook, hallway to left...2 guest bedrooms and guest bathroom)
Living Room




The paint appears different in every picture, but it's really more like the color in the fist and last living room picture! (obviously not the best time to take pictures, when there is no natural light coming in, the flash from the camera can be very deceiving!)
Kitchen

...Not sure why I took a picture of only half of the kitchen?!? Oh well, you get the idea! The pantry, sink, dishwasher...etc are on the opposite side facing the living room with a bar.
Formal Dining Room

...Obviously, currently being used as Chad's office?!?!?! He said it's because he just has too much going on with his pending case reports to keep it contained in his office which is right across the entryway! He promises that once he's finished he will keep work in his office. =)
Guest Bathroom


...I promise more to come as I can get around to it!

1 comment:
It all looks so nice. It has that AMANDA touch. Tell Chad that all the decor is what makes it home. Cannot wait to come visit and see in person. You have done great.
Post a Comment