Saturday, March 28, 2009

GREETINGS...What Shall I Wear?!?!

Okay...I need your advice!!!
Our good friends Trey & Dedra are getting married 3 weeks from today.


Chad is one of Trey's groomsmen and I will be their greeter! =)
A little background for those who don't know who Trey & Dedra are...
Chad & Trey graduated high school together.
Trey was a groomsmen in our wedding.
They are pretty much GREAT friends!


I am friends with Trey, his 2 brothers (Tye & Trent), his mom...Banky, and his daddy...Bobby.
HAHA!
I worked with "Banky" in Athens; it's hard to explain...she's my friend...my second mother....and my friend's mother! HAHA! Bobby, is my balding bud! (WHITE MOUNTAIN!!!)


Tye is my brotha from anotha motha...my #1!


& Trent is my ghetto love! =)


Dedra is Trey's love who Chad and I adore! They are great friends of ours who we miss dearly!


Basically....this is a very unique family who has my heart!
So...what I need your advice with is what to wear to the wedding!
It will be an outdoor wedding @ 7 p.m. @ Dedra's parents house.
I am deathly allergic to mosquitoes so I will be wearing white linen dress pants (my all time fav!!!!!!), heels, proper accessories (jewels) and I am undecided on the top!
Take a look at the pic below...and comment on your favorite!
THANKS GUYS!
THE FABULOUS GREETER,
Amanda

12 comments:

Teri and Jared said...

I choose the one on the left...I like the white on it. It will tie in with the white linen pants. Haha!!!! Such a fashion statement. If the wedding was out west--you wouldn't needed to ask this question (just get some pointed toe green ostrich boots). Haha!! I miss you!!!

aWk said...

Thanks Teri!!! ...Actually that is not white...it is a lighter shade of purple. Hard to tell from the pic...I KNOW! =)

karen said...

I like the one on the left!!!

KAREN said...

I meant the one on the RIGHT !! Presley is helping me type!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the one of the left...definitely...so cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aWk said...

The one on the left.
-Chad

Anonymous said...

Hola lady, I like the one on the left. But either one overall would look great on you. You have a way of dressing anything up and looking good in it.

Anonymous said...

The one on the left for sure. The other one is cute too but the left one is dressier and more suited for the wedding.

Love you,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Jay says he like the one on the left too.

LOVE<
Jay

Karen said...

OK the one on the left!!!LOL

jAp Ward said...

I like the one on the right :) You will be cute in either one!! Love ya!