Well Chad & I went shoe shopping together, yes it actually went well, and we brought home 3 pairs of shoes; 1 for him & 2 for me.
He's had his eye on this "certain" pair of Puma's that he just LOVES!
...I'm trying really hard to love them!
I know he isn't in love with all of the shoes I purchase, so I'm okay with his purchase of BLACK tennis shoes!
What is that about?!?!
HAHA!
Black Puma's for Chad!
Brown Patent Leopard Ballet Flats by S.E. Boutique for Me!
Bright Multicolor Ballet Flats by Steve Madden for Me!
I will try to post more pics and another blog today because Callie & I are on our way to El Paso!
She insisted on getting her hair "did" for Easter w/ some pretty Easter bows...so she will be visiting PetSmart while I go to the mall to look for Chad & I outfits to wear to Trey & Dedra's wedding rehearsal.

No comments:
Post a Comment