I spent 28 days without the constant need to check FB and did great with not having the app on my iPhone. It actually felt wonderful knowing that I didn't NEED to know what was happening in everyone's life everyday. Why is FB so captivating?!?! Since February is over the FB app is back on my phone but I find myself checking it less. I can tell you that this was a great challenge and probably one I will do again sometime this year. You should try it and I hope you find the freedom in it as I did!
Well...March...you have been disappointing when it comes to my monthly resolution.
I must admit that I'm on my third resolution for the month because I didn't keep either of the first 2, which is why I haven't posted about them until now. My first attempt was working out everyday...sadly enough that lasted for a VERY short period of time. My second attempt was taking my vitamin everyday! I know to some this may seem insane...but I hate taking pills and I can never remember to do so! I take it when I remember but I just haven't been doing it daily...so failure #2...CHECK!
I realized that both attempts were along the path of becoming a healthier, happier me. So instead of committing to working out everyday or taking my vitamin everyday I WILL COMMIT to believing in myself! ...There are so many things that I want to to...that I dream to do...and I don't because I don't think that I can. I would love to have a personal motivator to encourage me and to guide me through the steps to becoming who I want/doing what I want...but not everyone has those luxuries. So I promise to become that for myself!
I will believe in myself!
I will encourage myself!
I will do things I never thought I could do!
I will remember the importance of staying fit and pushing my own limits!
I will have faith that I too can become that vision I have in my head!
=)
So here's to positive thoughts and a FANTASTIC resolution that I can conquer for next month!

No comments:
Post a Comment