We thought about going to Las Vegas, I dreamed of going to Hawaii, and we decided to go to San Antonio! =) We had a fantastic time, as always, and I'm so glad that we were able to escape for a few days!
Thursday we enjoyed dinner @ Rita's and walked the Riverwalk.
Friday morning we slept in late (woohoo), ate lunch at Hard Rock Cafe, took a riverboat tour, went to the iMax to see The Alamo, ate dinner at Texas Land & Cattle, and took a horse and carriage ride. IT WAS TRULY ROMANTIC!
Saturday we slept in again (oops...had to push back our check out time) and enjoyed the slow pace of things before we drove back home.
Enjoy the pics...
Hotel Valencia




Rita's (Pre-Anniversary)



*Anniversary*

I woke up to my wedding bouquet, (bouquet in bed); my husband is THE BEST!


The "famous wall" at our hotel; lots of celebs have stayed here (Emmitt Smith, Lady A, Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, Tony Hawk...etc...etc). Me supportin' "the dog" (Randy Jackson); HA!




















Happy Anniversary to US!!!

***Happy & In Love***

No comments:
Post a Comment