Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blessings

I am continually amazed by God's hand!
I write this short and simple blog to ask you to look into your life and see God's handy work. Go back to those moments when you felt His hand in a big way, experienced His miracles, and felt His calling on your life.
It's amazing that sometimes God's plans are not at all what you expected and others where your thoughts and His plans are in complete alignment; I'm not sure either one show a favor to you following God's will...I truly believe that God leads you to the desert to bring you through it, he leads you through the green pastures to enjoy it with you...it's all a part of His plan and I know without a shadow of doubt that the Lord's hand is upon me. My prayer is that through these green pastures I would continue to seek His ways although the path seems clear, seek Him although I know man can offer guidance, and most of all continue to trust in Him and be prayerfully thankful for the blessings he has bestowed upon me.
I hope that no matter where you are...the desert or the green pastures, you continue to seek His will as well!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pic! This is a carving of an angel, out of a tree, in El Paso. Saw it one day while spending some girl time with my good friend, Dawn! ...It's magical in person!

God Bless!

2 comments:

Hart said...

OK this is serious. I need hormone therapy. I remember that day because I had invited you to lunch. I'm just saying. That was the same time Dustin suggested the bacon grease....love the post and it's reminders such as these that I need most. Now if I can just find some tissues.

Brandi said...

What a great post!!! And wow, I can't believe someone carved that, amazing!!