Thursday, August 4, 2011

Determined & Inspired

...Yes, FINALLY!
I have come to the point, haven't we all, that I want to loose weight and I'm determined to do something about it.

For almost 2 years I drank Slim Fast (regularly but not daily) in order to compensate for lunch that I never had time for at work in hopes that it would also get rid of a few extra pounds, wrong! It tasted great and held me over for 2 1/2 hours or so but I never had any true luck with it.

It wasn't until recently that I was inspired to try something new thanks to my amazing SISTER (in law)! She recently began the challenge with ViSalus and lost over 5 pounds in 1 week and she's tiny to begin with! She lost over 10 pounds total in just a little over a month and I am SO JEALOUS that I had to give it a try; HA! So many people in my family (Chad's family) are doing this and have crazy amounts of weight that literally has just disappeared!

I am the BIGGEST sceptic ever but I finally gave in! (what do I really have to loose?!?!...Nothing but pounds!) =)
I placed my order, weighed myself, and took my before picture that may never go public (HA!)...what is the difference than a bathing suit?!?!...I donno, just weirds me out; HA!

My first shipment arrived Monday afternoon and I've had a shake for breakfast every morning since then...yep tomorrow will be day 4 for me; WOOHOO! These shakes are awesome because they definitely fill me up and I'm really not even hungry after 4 hours, but I still eat just to keep my metabolism up, I just don't eat as much! ***SCORE!*** There are hundreds of recipes from banana pudding to pina calada to triple chocolate smash (my fav!!!) to blueberry pancake to citrus splash to sex on the beach! Yes...the list is endless! ***SCORE!*** The great thing is there is no contract, no sign up fee, no cancellation fee, and you only have to pay shipping ($10) each month once you refer 3 friends! ***SUPER DUPER SCORE!*** It auto ships to my house so I never have to miss a day! ***SCORE!***

...I don't know about you, but I'm all about that!
(Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested!)
By clicking on my website and placing your order I will get the credit for the referral ***SCORE!*** (ha)

My Body by Vi Website:
www.awest4806.bodybyvi.com
(for some reason the link from my blog, on my computer, doesn't appear to work, just copy and paste please)

4 comments:

April said...

Yay Sister!!! I can't wait to see your results in one week!! I am so glad you are in this with me :) I am on my way to have a shake!! Haha

Sandi said...

You don't need to loose weight. I think I need to give it a try. I need to loose 10 lbs. Will you loose weight if you only drink it at lunch. I have to have my protein bar and cranergy for breakfast. Will they send you samples?

KK said...

Amanda, I have lost 10 pounds in a month and I love the various ways to flavor them..My favorites at this time are Almond Joy, Butterfinger Blizzard and Cinnamon Bun. If you want these recipes just email me!!

Brandi said...

Dude, you so don't need to lose weight!!!!!! Let me know how it goes...maybe I need to do it!!!! Take pics of the goods!!