Saturday, December 31, 2011

Progress & Back Pain

Well I've definitely made some progress in the area of the belly bump. =) Kylan is now totally noticeable and I actually love that strangers are now asking me questions! ...When are you due? Is it a boy or girl? How are the two of you doing? ...TOO FUN, & TOO CUTE!

I am now 25 weeks, and the past 2 weeks or so have brought on back pain which is so not wanted or needed. I'm not sure if this is normal pregnancy back pain...never been down this road before, HA! It almost feels like I have a pinched nerve around the bottom of my spine. I donno! Whatever it is, it hurts! I went to get a massage last night; it felt great but obviously didn't help since I practically had to roll out of bed this morning (which is not very easy anymore)!

Through the pain...I'm loving this bump that now seems more like a hill! Just 15 or so weeks to go! I. Can. Not. Believe. It.

<3 <3 <3 this new life that we are living; it's ALL about the baby!

No comments: