Sunday, December 21, 2008

L-O-V-E This Time of Year!!!!

WOW!
I just looked at the calendar and I can not believe that Christmas is in just 4 more days! YAY!!!!!!!!
This also means that our trip to Texarkana & Athens is quickly approaching!
Chad and I should be opening presents in the next couple of days since we won't be alone on Christmas.
We like to do these things together! =)
I am super excited to give Chad his 'ultimate 2008 present'...I hope he loves it!
I also, really have no idea what he could've purchased for me. From him, I asked for some new sunglasses (Fossil or Oakley) and new floor mats for my car. Other than that I'm not sure what all these wrapped boxes are! =)
WOO HOO!!!!!!!
I love Christmas!
I ended my work week last Wednesday at noon and our SLP Christmas party was a huge success! Thank God! We had great food, good fellowship, a productive meeting, and a fun filled gift exchange!
Chad & I dropped Eloy's presents (our angel) off at the mall. I just wish that we could meet him! Enjoy the pictures! We were able to purchase the following for him: a pair of khaki pants, a button up shirt, a pair of jeans, 2 thermal shirts, and a hoodie (all from Old Navy), cologne, an electronic dart board, and a Bible. He is 13 with a walking disability. I really hope that he likes and enjoys his presents. We are blessed to be able to help an angel every year. It is truly the one thing that I look forward to the most!


I have purchased gold decorative letters to hang on the wall each Christmas (although I'm thinking about keeping them up year round) to remember our angels. The letters, obviously, stand for their names (first initial of first names).

Enjoy the 'pre-Christmas' pics!









No comments: