Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good Friends & Food

Tonight we had a cookout with a few friends. Chad cooked some burgers and I made beans (new recipe for me) and my all time famous banana pudding! I don't eat beans or banana pudding but everyone else seemed to LOVE them (well, they always love the pudding)! Every time I fix my 'naner puddin' (HA) I get asked for my recipe, so I thought I'd share it with the internet world. Dustin got to know Gunner very well, the 3 boys (Chad, Dustin, & Fernie) had a good time talking "L.E. chat", Drake had fun showing off in his walker and chasing Callie, and as always Hartley and I had a good visit; Mudder stayed on guard of us all on the front porch, I felt like I was leaving her out!
Banana Pudding
Ingredients:
- Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies (2 bags)
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Cups Milk
- 5 Ounces Instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix (1 1/2 boxes)
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 Ounces Cool Whip

BOWL 1
*blend milk w/ pudding mix
BOWL 2
*mix cream cheese & condensed milk
*fold in cool whip
*add to bowl 1 & stir until well blended
13X9 Dish
*line bottom w/ cookies
*slice bananas and place over cookies
*pour mixture on top and line w/ cookies
*refrigerate to set & serve






Baked Beans
Ingredients:
- 1 Large Can Pork & Beans
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Lb. Bacon

*grease large baking pan
*mix all ingredients (except bacon) and pout into baking pan
*place bacon strips on top
*cook 45-60 minutes @ 350

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Yummy! I love Nanner Pudding. I'll have to save that recipe.