We spent Christmas Eve exchanging gifts at Chad's parents; Presley of course was the most fun to watch! I can't wait to have double the fun when Paisley can actually enjoy and understand presents & most importantly the meaning of Christmas.
Chad was happy to receive a camo trunk/chest for his G.W. truck, Academy gift card, $100, & p.j.'s! I was excited about my $100, watch, personalized pen, & p.j.'s!
Chad & I woke up Christmas morning and privately exchanged stockings before the rest of the house awoke. Chad has become the best gift giver...I'm surprised more and more each year at the thoughtfulness of his gifts, he's great!
We went to our B.F.F./Family the Bankhead's & I was so excited to be there that I left the camera in my lap most of the time...oh well! We exchanged gifts and really racked up; they spoil us too much! Chad received a custom built fire pit, matches, starters, and wood. I received a beautiful silver bowl with a quote that made me tear up "Family is belonging to and believing in each other", a custom necklace with Chad's badge number on it, a Christmas manicure/grooming set, and a super cool plaque with a "W" on it with the following "W is for Walk in all the way that the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess. Deuteronomy 5:33". We also received a brown and white zebra print blanket with "aWc" on it from Trey and Dedra.
From there we headed to Chad's memaws where we had Christmas dinner and a few presents; love her mac & cheese and chocolate pie!
Christmas night was spent visiting with Justin & April and Jimmy & Karen.
We got up the day after and left mid morning to head home so we could share Christmas together before the busy'ness of work began on Monday!
...Enjoy The Pics...
Friday, December 24






















Saturday, December 25


























No comments:
Post a Comment