I am aware that I may have offended some people. (Sorry)
There was nothing about it that should have been offensive.
Just stating how I feel and what I'm doing...which is what a blog is all about.
So before you take something that's just a persons thoughts and throw rude comments to others....realize it's not your place to do so and that may be the reason why things aren't always so pleasant out here.
So thanks to Tasha for understanding the boredom issue that sometimes arise and to Honey for recommending that we have children. HAHA....we actually have thought about that!
I do a lot to keep myself busy...I've made sooooooooo many clipboards since we've been out here, I stay busy with my work, I'm President of the Courtesy Committee for our Speech Department (which is 37 SLP's), I play golf & tennis, read books, clean house, cook, play with the dogs....etc!
The only point I was trying to make is that it gets lonely out here. Whoever doesn't think that it gets lonely out here obviously doesn't know what it's like to be where I've been.
I don't look down on you because you like it here or are from here...so don't look down on me because I'm not from here and don't want to live here my whole life.
For now...I'm off to clean....post pictures and more blogs.
So yes....I'll be busy.

2 comments:
Love the clipboards...they are so original!!!
I can't believe that anyone would take what you said to be rude or offensive, they are your feelings and you own them! I remember being so very lonely out in Marathon and just missing home so very much, it did not matter how full my days were or how happy I was with my hubby, my job etc... I spent much of my time hanging out with other law enforcement wives and carpooling to Midland to do the monthly shopping and just being. I have many great memories and would not trade those experiences for anything, they made me stronger as yours have most likely made you. Kudos to you for expressing yourself.
Post a Comment