Some of you may think I'm crazy, but I am super excited!!!!!!
...Can't you tell by all the exclamation marks?!?! =)
I grew up ironing everything I own...well, not everything...but ALMOST!
I hate wearing clothes that aren't ironed and I will usually not go in public without plugging in that cord and letting the steam flow!
I asked for a Rowenta for Christmas, but everyone thought I was crazy (ha...nothing unusual!).
When Chad called me this morning to tell me that our iron broke...I jumped on to the idea that...TODAY WOULD BE THE DAY!
I stopped by Bed Bath & Beyond, made my selection and proceeded to check out.
I am now sitting at home blogging about my new iron; ha!
I can't wait to put it to use and I might just have to wake up extra early in the a.m.!

"Microsteam400 Stainless Steel Soleplate: provides a smooth surface with excellent glide; 400 microsteam holes provide perfect steam distribution and high precision tip delivers steam to hard-to-reach areas" (provided by RowentaUSA.com)

1 comment:
Eric has one and he loves it...he is the one who irons in our family.
Post a Comment