In Hollywood, on the Red Loop, we were able to see the following: Chinese Theatre, The Grove/Farmers Market, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Route 66, Rodeo Drive, Paramount Studios, Beverly Center, Shopping on Melrose, Sunset Strip, Pink's Hot Dogs, La Brea Tar Pits, LACMA, Petersen Automotive Museum, Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Hollywood and Vine, RockWalk.
In Beverly Hills & Santa Monica, on the Yellow Loop, we were able to see the following: Santa Monica Pier and Aquarium, 3rd Street Promenade, Montana Ave (Santa Monica's Rodeo Drive), Brentwood Country Mart, Westwood Village, Hammer Museum, Rodeo Drive, Century City, Fox Studios, Marilyn Monroe's Gravesite at Westwood Memorial.
Of course I took lots and lots of pictures on this tour, and I wouldn't dare try to fit them all on this blog, so for now I will just post those that I feel were the major attractions. We weren't able to get up close and personal at all the stops as I allowed Chad to be our decision maker for the day, after all...this was HIS birthday trip! We enjoyed lunch at the well known Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles! All I can say is....YUM!!!!!!!!!! Roscoe's was just 1 of the many places we decided to venture off to during our tour. We got on the tour bus around 10 a.m. and completed our tour around 7 p.m.
After the all day tour, we ate a quick dinner at Chipotle before heading to The Price Is Right "briefing" by Ted, our hotel's Price Is Right King! Although Ted reassured us that walking across the street to The Price Is Right studio's gate at 4:20 would put us there early enough to pretty much guarantee admittance into the audience, it wasn't good enough for me! Seeing two people in line at 11 p.m. was enough for me to say..."LET'S DO THIS...& LET'S DO IT N-O-W!!!" Who would've thought that those two crazies would become our instant friends! We met Steve & Tony (father & son) and the rest of the morning was history! ...Steve drove us to CVS so that Chad & I could buy some lawn chairs and this began our early morning camp out! ...More details to come on Cali - Day 3's post! (coming soon!)
...ENJOY THE PICS...
A walk through THE GROVE...



Hop On, Hop Off Double Decker Tour...

HOLLYWOOD


























BEVERLY HILLS
















The people of Beverly Hills are "too good" for red fire hydrants, so they have theirs painted silver! HA!
SANTA MONICA


















1 comment:
What a fantastic vacay!!!! I want to go there now!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment