Chad & I began our journey to Burbank by purchasing an all day bus pass for each of us. We rode the local transit, bus, (which made frequent stops) through Hollywood where we then got on the subway! Yes, this was the first time either of us rode the subway; pretty cool! We rode the subway where we then again took local transit to the NBC studios. It was definitely an interesting ride to say the least; fun times!
Once we made our way to the NBC studios we sat a while and made some friends! The wait time was nothing like The Price Is Right, but we did get there at just the right time I believe (I think we were numbers 46 & 47), the audience held a couple hundred people. They announced that they would have cameras available if you wanted to be interviewed and of course I was jumping at the thought! HA! ...Chad...not so much! I convinced him to follow me so he could take my picture and...well, when it was my turn I threw his name out there and they insisted that he be a part of this with me! HA! Sorry babe! =)
Jay Leno was hilarious and we enjoyed the night laughing our heads off. HAHA! & guess who was on the show....(DRUM ROLL PLEASE).......
Ed Helms "Andy" from The Office (Chad's favorite t.v. sitcom!), Sheryl Crow (who doesn't enjoy her music?!?!), & Casey Affleck! Chad was in complete disbelief!!!! "A-N-D-Y"!!!!!!! How cool is that? Trust me, it was way cool!
After The Tonight Show we decided to walk to Universal Studios (what a walk!!!!!!!), but once we conquered the distance and the super steep hill I was so glad that we decided to make a pitt stop here! The lights, music, and constant activity were enough to look at for hours! We enjoyed dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company before heading back to Hollywood via the subway and city bus.
We had a fantastic 4th day in California!
...ENJOY THE PICS...
***See our 3 second t.v. debut on The Tonight Show here (at the first part of the taping from 1:37 - 1:40). We are seated to the right of Jay about 7 rows up on the right aisle end seats. Chad is wearing a blue polo and I am next to him in a darker top. We were actually seated in the middle section right in front of Jay's desk, they didn't show the whole audience, thank God we weren't cut off like the other half; HA! Feel free to watch the whole episode, it was really was a great taping!***
Subway



Burbank









Jay leaving the studio, yes...wearing his blue jeans and blue jean shirt; haha! He was driving one of his antique cars of course (its in the very middle of the picture; click on the picture to make it larger).
Universal Studios





No comments:
Post a Comment