Monday, June 13, 2011

The Call

As I was preparing dinner the hubs got "the call" and out the door he went...dinner is almost ready and it's not the lonely dinner that I'll be eating that has me bothered. Drownings...how do families cope with such a tragedy?!? I can't imagine...but my prayers go out to them, whoever they are. As he drove away with his red and blues flashing my heart went into prayer for the family, the victim, and my GW. He has done this many of times...but it seems the reality of this situation sets in more and more with each case, with me. My prayer is that they will find this person and that their life will be spared.
Being a Texas Game Warden has many roles and I just pray that the Lord will continue to use my husband to protect, serve, and educate.
As I sit here typing this blog now...I hear a helicopter above.
Praying...Praying...Praying.
GOD BLESS!

No comments: