So I've learned that I'm not always going to have days off with the hubs; it just doesn't happen weekly with us like it does for the majority of couples. However, it's not about quantity it's all about quality! Although I would love to sit at the house everyday with Chad and stare at him, ha, we have the most fun when we're doing things that both of us enjoy and that's just what we did this Wednesday & Thursday night!
Wednesday night we enjoyed dinner at Logan's, a movie, and a short shopping trip to Academy (HELLO FAVORITE SHORTS, oh yea and Father's Day gifts, HA!).
Tonight we enjoyed a round of golf. It was hot for sure but I'm super excited about the improvement in my game. I grew up going to the golf course with my dad and I'm so glad I have been able to share these awesome times with Chad as well. It really is a special time.
I finally caught up on my paperwork from the past 2 days since I've been consumed with fun in the evenings.
So here's to fun times, quality time, and complete paperwork (well until tomorrow and it begins again); CHEERS!

1 comment:
I love Academy! It is one of my fav stores. Happy Summer!
Post a Comment