We lost a great friend today, George Whatley. He was the Texas Game Warden in Culberson County (1 county over from us) and he is from EAST Texas (Cass County)....1county over from where I'm from.
He is survived by his wife Kelly & 2 boys Seth & Sam. George was such a wonderful friend, faithful Christian, and loving husband & father.
He was such a joy to be around and Chad LOVED working with him!
George loved the Lord & loved his family more than anything.
I will forever cherish our memories with George @ church in Van Horn, @ the football games in Sierra Blanca, @ at our dinner table!
I am very thankful to have known such a wonderful man.
God Bless!
Please send your prayers up for George's family, friends, and all Texas Game Wardens as this is a HUGE loss!

1 comment:
You are ALL in our prayers....I know that you and Chad cherished them as part of your new West Texas family.
Post a Comment