
Monday, March 15, 2010
Day of THE Doctor
Did I really wake up at 1:23 a.m., and am I still really awake at 3:00...YES I AM! I don't feel nervous about my appointment today, but I am totally anxious and concerned. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can go back to THIS blog. I'm so ready for my 12:00 appointment and I guess this is why I am not able to sleep?!? Chad, Jimmy, & Karen are still snug in their beds in our room and I'm downstairs in our hotel lobby writing blogs, checking Facebook, and watching a Japanese movie (HAHA). Hopefully I will become sleepy soon...if not I guess I'll have even more of a reason to go back to bed after my appointment (and the possible needle in my head). Pray for me please!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope your appt. went well. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment