Monday, June 14, 2010

Travis Oaks Baptist Church

On Sunday Chad & I visited Travis Oaks Baptist Church. It literally took us around 5 minutes to drive right down our neighborhood street to attend the services; WHICH IS SO NICE! & the 5 minutes includes the 30 mph neighborhood speed limit...the church is super close to our house! We enjoyed our visit there and plan on attending a few more Sundays before we try a few others on our "to attend" list. I pray that God leads us to the church he wants us to call home and that we can get involved in. The people at Travis Oaks were super nice and beyond welcoming, the preacher is a hunter and even preached using scripture that talked about quail and gave us a dove hunting story; which immediately perked Chad's ears up! =) ...We shall see where we end up! ...For now I will praise HIM for providing us with churches within a normal driving distance and a variety of churches to choose from; AMEN!

...Sorry Callie, no church for dogs!

HERE WE GO!

Ate lunch @ DeeDee's Taco Stand; YUMMY!

...Chinese...

...Japanese...

No comments: